HomeNewsPUBG Patch 7 to bring damage changes, optimization, and more to Xbox…
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds received its sixth patch on Xbox One just last week, but players can already look forward to a new one. PUBG will be getting another patch this week, this time focusing on player feedback, bugs, and, once again, performance.
Unfortunately for those who tend to find themselves evading enemies in vehicles, Patch 7 will modify how damage effects both the vehicle and those inside the vehicle. In Patch 7, vehicles will take more damage when targeted with gunfire, grenades, and players will suffer increased injury from crashing.
Players who are hit by vehicles, oddly enough, will see damage reduced.
On top of these changes, a number of fixes will be included in the patch.
- Increased damage to the vehicle body, and significant damage to the wheels when targeted with gunfire
- Increased vehicle damage when successfully targeted with a grenade
- Both driver and passenger will suffer increased injuries from crashing into objects or other vehicles (Dacia, UAZ, and Buggy)
- Slight reduction to player damage when being struck by a vehicle
- Continued optimization to controller input lag
- Visual quality of the reticle is improved for Xbox One (Red Dot, Holographic, and 2x Sight)
- Resolved issue where inventory may highlight the wrong column when looting
- The sensitivity setting for 4x Scope is now also applied to the permanent scope on the VSS
- Auto-run (double-clicking the left stick) is disabled when aiming down sights
- Players can now use the D-Pad while in the map view without switching melee, pistol, or throwing weapons
- Removing the marker from the map when pressing (Y) will no longer switch primary/secondary weapons
- Fixed issue where the crosshair is not correctly displayed after players reconnect to a game session