We’re looking for a graphic design intern!
For those who have a passion for graphic design we’ve got an internship available for you! Please review the description and requirements below for more information on the positions.
- 3-4 month internship for Spring 2018 (Feb-May)
- $1,000 a month stipend
- Does not have to be a student
- Must be fluent in Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Must provide their own laptop for the duration of the internship
- Must have a passion & eye for good design & can create work with a quick turnaround.
- Must be based in Atlanta or able to relocate for the duration of the internship. (We do not provide any compensation for relocation)
- Must have a reliable car for duration of the internship
- Must be able to provide a strong portfolio and/or work samples (website/instagram preferred).
We prefer interns who are focused on becoming professionals in the music industry workplace and are eager to learn. We do not accept those who want to be rappers, singers, songwriters, producers, or any other artist related positions.
If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and a link to past/current graphic design work you have done to .
The application deadline for the graphic design internship is Feburary 21st.
Please note, due to the volume of requests we receive, not all candidates will receive an interview. If you do not receive an interview request by February 26th we have chosen to proceed with other applicants.