This is an effective tutorial that helps you learn how to remove Melodyne on your macOS and Mac OS X. This tutorial contains an automatically removal solution, a manually removal solution and a video is provided which teach you how to remove Melodyne by MacRemover.
What is it?
Melodyne: One that is musical, nifty, crystal-clear and almost magical. Working with Melodyne is like being able to say to a singer “hold this note a bit longer” or to a pianist “give slightly less weight to the third in this chord” – hours, weeks, even years after the recording session.
Video: How To Automatically Remove Melodyne by MacRemover?
Use automatically removal solution to remove Melodyne in your macOS
1. Download and install MacRemover
2. Switch to Finder and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu.
3. Locate the MacRemover icon and double-click on it.
4. Melodyne icon will be displayed on the Apps listview of MacRemover, and click on it.
5. Click “Run Analysis”, and then “Complete Uninstall”. Melodyne will be automatically and completely removed.
Use manually removal solution to remove Melodyne in your macOS
The steps listed below will guide you in removing Melodyne:
1. Switch to the Finder and select Go -> Utilities from the Finder menu.
2. Locate the Activity Monitor icon and double-click on it.
3. On the main window of Activity Monitor, find the entry for Melodyne, Melodyne Uninstaller, MelodyneCoreCarbon, MelodyneCoreCocoa, MelodyneReWireDevice, ReWire select them and click Quit Process.
4. Switch to the Finder again and select Go -> Applications from the Finder menu. Find the Melodyne icon, right-click on it and select Move to Trash. if user password is required, enter it.
5.Then, hold an Option key while the Finder’s Go is being selected. Select Library. Locate any folders that are named the following names and drag them to the Trash.
- Melodyne 4 (in Application Support folder)
- Melodyne (in Application Support folder)
6. The following files/folders of Melodyne, you need to use “rm” command to delete on the Terminal.
- Propellerhead Software
7. Restart your macOS.