- What is a selection?
- Selection outlines
- Deselect, reselect, and intersect
- Saving and loading selections
- Photoshop selection tools
- Selecting by opacity, color, focus, or brightness
- Smoothing or feathering a selection
- Expanding or contracting a selection
- Transforming a selection
– Hi, I’m Tim Gray and I’d like to welcome youto Mastering Selections in Photoshop.In this course, I’m going to help youtruly understand the tools and commandsthat are available for creatingand fine tuning selections in Photoshop.Selections are the cornerstone of targeted adjustmentsand composite imaging within Photoshop.In short, selections enable you to identifyspecific areas of a photo so you can then perform a taskthat will only affect that area of the image.
Photographers often find the topic of selectionsin Photoshop to be confusing and they struggleto create accurate selections.In this course, I’m going to cut through the confusionand help you master the skills you needto create optimal selections.So let’s get started.
You started this assessment previously and didn’t complete it. You can pick up where you left off, or start over.
Start My Free Month
Start your free month on LinkedIn Learning, which now features 100% of Lynda.com courses. Develop in-demand skills with access to thousands of expert-led courses on business, tech and creative topics.
Video:Welcome This movie is locked and only viewable to logged-in members. Embed the preview of this course instead.
Share this video
Embed this video
This movie is locked and only viewable to logged-in members. Embed the preview of this course instead.